Browse our latest editions all in one place.
1. The Political Economy of Citizenship Contestation in Nigeria: A Study of the Fourth Republic By Umearokwu Uchenna, Chukwuemeka PhD
2. Women and Conflict in the Niger Delta By Bridget Oghale Omoruyi
3. Self-help Projects in Rural Otegbo Community in Ughelli South Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria By Veta, Oghenechoja Dennis PhD
4. Cardinal Erekosima Rex Jim Lawson “The Highlife Legend” By Georgewill Kinye Oribim
5. Human Resource Approaches to Improving Competitiveness in Nigerian Organizations By Amadi, Celestine Chukwuemeka PhD, Adiela Joy Lucky PhD, Loveday Okere PhD
6. A Sociological View of the Role of Christian Family in Nation Building in Contemporary Nigeria By Odudele Rotimi, PhD
7. Effect of Foreign Agricultural Aid and Corruption on Agricultural Growth in Nigeria 2002-2013. By Waya, Abayomi Folorunso
8. Dialogue: A Veritable Tool for Promoting the Culture of Peaceful Coexistence among Various Religious Groups in Nigeria By Adigun Wasilat Fayokemi PhD
9. The Influence of Religion on Obaship Crisis in Awo-Ekiti By Mufutau Olusola, Bello PhD
10. The Nexus between the Manufacturing Sub-Sector and Economic Growth in Nigeria: 1981-2018 By Olawumi, O.R. PhD
11. Polygyny Family and Girl-Child Education in Southwest, Nigeria By Fasiku, Adesola Mercy PhD
12. International Relations and Diplomacy in Nation Building: The Nigeria Experience By Asimiea Opiriba M.
13. Indigenous Colonialism In Nigeria: A Case Study of Nupe Over-Rule in Okun Yoruba Land; By Oshadare, Olabodi Timothy PhD
14. Infrastructural Development in Nigeria, 1960-2015: An Interrogation of Nigeria Socio-economic growth By Abiodun William Duyile, PhD
15. Kidnapping, Armed Banditry, Oil Theft, Cybercrime and Their Implications on Nigeria’s Socio-Economic and Political Development By Sambo Johnson Madigwe
16 The Place of Creative Arts and Design in Entrepreneural Education For Nation Building. By Jonah, Ike Godspower
17. Constructive Decision Making: The Essence of Manager’s Job for Organizational Survival in Nigeria By Itong Awani PhD
18. The Nexus of Democratic Institution, Development and National Security in Nigeria By Ernest Erreke,
19. Apostle Paul’s Ministry and Virtual Space in the 21st Century By Udeme Bassey Asanga
20. Coping with the Covid-19 Lock Down in Nigerian Families: Challenges and Opportunities By Emmanuel Chimezie Eyisi PhD, Ofili, Frederick Iwendi PhD
21. Evolution of Political Structure in Benin Kingdom from Pre-Dynastic Period to the End of Interregnum By Victor Osahon Aiguobarueghian
22. Trade Relations between the Annang and the Aro of South-Eastern Nigeria in the Pre-Colonial Period By Emmanuel Toby
23. Measurement and Decision-Making Criteria in Personnel Selection and Organizational Efficiency in Nigeria By Philonic Ariri PhD
24. A Socio-Musical Discourse of the Impact of Recreational Music in Umunede: A Case of Egwu Onwa By Onyenye, Peace Temabor & Onwuebuzie Deborah Oluchukwu
25. Warfare and Diplomacy in the Cross River Region Before 1900 By Uwem Jonah Akpan, PhD
26. Development as Security: Praxis and Prospects of the Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria By Izu, Iroro Stephen & Obriki, Sylbriks G.
27. Perspective of Research: Towards A Deeper Understanding By Ojule, Emmanuel S.C. & Sogules, Maudline A.
28. Arts Practices: A Catalyst for Curbing Youth Restiveness and Its Consequences on Ikwerre Cultural Ceremonies By Amadi-Ikpa Lemchi Lucky
29. Augustinian Political Philosophy: Implications for Covid-19 Pandemic Governance By Iwarimie B. Uranta PhD